Welcome to my Blog....a little piece of my crazy world!

My name is Alicia Giess and I am thrilled to be able to share a little part of my life with you, i.e. my passions such as my family and friends, my faith and my scrapbooking hobby.

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me with a wonderful, loving husband and four beautiful children. I love my life and am so thankful for how much I have been blessed.

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

I am so in awe!


Here are my kids on Easter Sunday! It seriously seems like it was just yesterday the girls wore matching polka-dot dresses and hats and Chase wore his brand new tie on Easter and ran around the yard looking for the plastic Easter eggs the Easter bunny hid for them. Now...they are grown! They have grown right before my eyes. Where does time go? My kids are such a blessing from God and I want to capture all these precious memories on

3 comments:

  1. It seems like just yesterday, doesn't it? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a GORGEOUS family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such beautiful photos of your gorgeous children Alicia, I agree they grow up way too quickly!

    ReplyDelete